Our eyes and vision change over time, so everyone should have regular eye examinations.
At Vision Optics, our focus is on providing clinical excellence in all areas of eye care. Our comprehensive eye examinations include a vision and health assessment of your eyes and specifically for ocular signs of general eye disease.
We understand that every eye is unique and only with the most innovative ophthalmic equipment from ZEISS to test your eyes combined with the ZEISS Precision Lenses, can you expect perfect vision. That's why we use ZEISS equipment for most of our eye examinations.
At Vision Optics, we offer a variety of further tests to ensure the health and wellbeing of your eyes. This includes:
- Contact Lens Examination
- Children’s Eye Examination
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Optical Dispensing
- Diabetic Ocular Review
- Cataract Co Management
- Refractive Laser Surgery Assessment
- Laser Surgery Co Management
- Driver Vision Assessments
- Retinal Imaging/Photography
- Optic Nerve Head Assessments
- Glaucoma Testing
- Vision Perception Testing
- Vision Therapy
- Visual Field Testing
- Replacements & Repairs
- Eye Injuries/Treatments
- NEW Medical IPL treatment for Dry Eyes
- NEW BlephEx for treatment of Blepharitis
At Vision Optics, we recommend a comprehensive eye examination every two years.
Contact us for more information.